Worry Free Service & Repairs
Extended Repairs for
Tablets, Laptops, Desktops & Smartphones
MendIT is a UK leading repair centre, with accredited engineers trained by the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver fast response and an accurate diagnosis for all notebooks, laptops, tablets, desktops and smartphones.
Our strong relationships with the leading manufacturers combined with the volume of repairs we carry out mean we are able to deliver a quick, efficient and cost effective service to you.
You get all the expertise and experience of our engineers whilst receiving substantial savings at the same time!
In Warranty Repairs
MendIT employ professionally trained engineers that are accredited to the highest levels with the majority of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Essentially this means that manufacturers allow and support our engineers to provide repairs on computer devices that are under warranty on their behalf.
Standard repairs are carried out at the MendIT repair centre and are classed as Return to Base (RTB). Some manufacturers offer enhanced warranty terms which enable us to collect and return the device or carry out repairs at your site. We can check if you still have these terms available for you to use on your warranty at no extra charge.
Call us today to check your device’s warranty status.
- Return to Base (RTB) Support – If your device has RTB support and is eligible for a standard repair, you will be required to send the device to us, at your cost, and we will repair it and return it for free. Alternatively, MendIT can arrange collection on your behalf for a small fee.
- Collect & Return (C&R) Support – If your device has C&R support, MendIT will collect the device at a time convenient to you, we will repair it and return it for free.
- On Site Maintenance (OSM) Support – If your device has OSM support, you qualify to have your device fixed in the comfort of your own home or place of work absolutely free.
Out Of Warranty Repairs
Do not worry if you hardware is outside of the manufacturer’s warranty. If a mechanical fault occurs or you have accidentally damaged your device, the MendIT team will look after you in the same way we do with ‘in warranty’ repairs.
What sets MendIT apart from our competition is that our engineers have Tier One accreditations and training which means we can offer a low fixed labour fee on all repairs.
What If Things Go Wrong?
You could have 100 users on your network, with a mixture of Dell desktops, HP desktops, HP notebooks, Toshiba and Samsung notebooks and a couple of netbooks. You may have a rough idea which are in warranty and which may not be in warranty, you may or may not have kept a log of the different manufacturer helpline numbers you need to call when one of these devices goes wrong.
If something goes wrong… that’s where the headaches start…
Going IT Alone?'Going 'IT' alone for Out of Warranty repairs can be a real headache.
Long before an actual repair can begin you'll need to:
- Discover the purchase date
- Check the warranty status
- Research the current manufacturer warranty helpdesk numbers
- Find a reliable, skilled repair centre that will keep your data safe
- Realise the expense of a one off repair!
What if a number of devices all fail at the same time? It is a daunting task especially if you have multiple manufacturer products being used across your estate.
Working with MendIT
This is where the MendIT team can help. All we need is a list of manufacturers, models and serial numbers of each device. We will use our software technology to obtain this information we will then run this through our warranty database, tell you what warranty is left on each device.
All devices that are under warranty will be maintained by MendIT for you free of charge up to the end of that warranty period. If you have devices that are out of warranty we will manage those devices for as long as you want for a small fee. In a nutshell, using this example you get:
- Free report on In-Warranty/ Out of Warranty products
- Free repairs (OSM, RTB or C&R) *
- Low cost Out of Warranty repairs
- One point of contact
- A trusted and reliable service
- Skilled and manufacturer trained technicians
*dependant on manufacturer’s warranty terms with manufacturer
Don’t forget that if your unit is still in warranty you can purchase an Extended MendIT Warranty for even greater peace of mind.
Peace of Mind
Repair centre for ALL Major Manufacturers
In many cases MendIT can repair your gadget ‘while –u – wait’ (conditions apply)
MendIT provide complete repair and insurance services for your most treasured gadgets
Complete peace of mind from dealing with experts
Insurance & Warranty
We can provide the best insurance and warranty cover
It costs less than you think to cover your important gadgets
Accidents do happen - so better safe than sorry
All Major Devices
Our insurance and warranty cover protects your gadgets
Our team of highly skilled engineers are here to help you